DECO serves a wide range of healthcare clients, helping in many facets of the industry from Medicaid and SSI/SSDI eligibility determination services to in-state and out-of-state medical billing to claim denial follow-ups and appeals. We have a deeply committed team of professionals who possess an intimate understanding of the industry. They are able to use their insight to create solutions that help streamline the revenue cycles of the organizations we partner with. In everything we do, we follow 5 C’s:
- Capture Rates: One of our priorities is to make sure patients or their families complete all Medicaid, financial assistance or Disability paperwork or applications necessary to helping them obtain healthcare coverage. If we don’t obtain this information or documentation from them while they are in a medical facility, we may not be able to locate or talk to them after they’ve been discharged.
- Cycle Times: Time is of the essence in a healthcare environment, so we work diligently to reduce the amount of time it takes to get your organization reimbursed for the service it has provided. We provide real-time data and reports that show our process for moving through the eligibility cycle, from admissions to account referral to application completion to certification and beyond. We are constantly looking for ways to reduce time so you can get reimbursed as quickly as possible!
- Compassion: We’re all human beings, and all humans need to be seen, respected and included in a community setting. We extend kindness and understanding to all patients and staff members we work with, because while the medical field is a challenging environment, there are always ways to improve how we provide and how patients receive quality care while in the hospital. We are an extension of your organization’s professionalism and compassion.
- Communication: All of our dedication and priorities are nothing without communication, because proper communication is vital to everyone’s success. We believe that by pursuing transparency, honesty and accountability, we can stay on top of our duties and tasks and ensure that we maintain a positive relationship with our clients and the patients they serve. We also have monthly meetings to ensure that everyone is on the same page where DECO’s role in revenue cycle management and assistance is concerned.
- Coverage: In order to maintain a high Capture Rate, we must be able to access patients while they are onsite or in-house. Keeping staff on-site possibly 7 days a week during peak hours is a priority in order to help patients navigate the eligibility process. We would love the opportunity to discuss our ED/OP Coverage (both Peak Times and Electronic) and other ways we can provide coverage.
If you have any questions about how we follow these 5C’s, contact us today.