DECO serves a wide range of healthcare clients, helping in many facets of the industry from billing services to eligibility determination. We have a deeply committed team of professionals who possess an intimate understanding of the industry. They are able to use their insight to create solutions that help streamline the revenue cycles of the organizations we partner with. In everything we do, we follow 5 C’s:
Capture Rates for an Eligibility partner/vendor should be one of the key indicators of success for hospitals. We have found that our success rate in ensuring patients are qualified for Medicaid/Disability/SSI goes up if we are able to capture the patient and complete the applications while the patient is still in-house. Our expected minimum capture rate for all applications is 94%. This capture rate is especially important in states that have eliminated retroactive coverage.
- Capture Rates: One of our priorities is to get as much detailed information from as many patients as possible so we can keep track of them and their accounts after they leave the medical establishment.
- Cycle Times: Time is of the essence in a healthcare environment, so we work diligently to reduce the amount of time it takes to get your organization reimbursed for the service it has provided.
- Compassion: We’re all human beings, and all humans need to be seen, respected and included in a community setting. We extend kindness and understanding to all patients and staff members we work with, because while the medical field is a challenging environment, there are always ways to improve how we provide and receive care.
- Communication: All of our dedication and priorities are nothing without communication. Transparency, honesty and accountability help us stay on top of our duties and tasks, and ensure that we maintain a positive relationship with our clients and their patients. We’re always reaching out to people for insight or reporting to a client about the latest updates, seeking a comradeship that leads to trust and a healthy work environment.
- Coverage: Much of our job involves interacting with health insurance and other financial assistance programs, and we spend much of our time making sure that patients are involved in or eligible for such programs. In this way, we can help patients feel more confident about the outcomes of their care and help healthcare organizations get the reimbursement they’re owed.
If you have any questions about how we follow these 5C’s, contact us today.